The site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the internet service provider and the internet protocol (IP) address through which you access the internet; the
date and time you access the site; the pages that you access while at the site and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyse trends, and administer the site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (POPI) COMPLIANCE
- from you;
- from the documentation that we request and that you provide;
- through sites, when you sign up for a newsletter and social media platforms;
- from information about you that is publicly available,
- please note, depending on circumstances, we may choose not to collect information from all these sources.
We undertake to take all reasonable and necessary steps to secure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information and protect your information from misuse, loss, interference, unauthorised access, modification or unauthorised disclosure. Electronic copies are held in a secure environment, with the application of appropriate passwords and other computer and software security techniques. Once you have submitted your information and provided consent for us to use of your information, we are entitled to use your personal information as follows:
- to identify you as per the above;
- to check when was the last time you used our services, if at all;
- to inform you of goods, services and/or products which we think you may be interested in (unless you have opted out);
- to receive confirmation that you have granted us authority to act as the “responsible party” if information is held by a third party;
- for business purposes, such as analysing and managing our business, market search, audits, developing new products, improving our services and products, gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service
- to transfer your information across borders; and
- for any purpose permitted by law
COOKIE/ TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In attempt to provide increased value to or users, PRBB (PTY) LTD may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that PRBB (PTY) LTD is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or on connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
By using this site, you both indemnify and absolve PRBB (PTY) LTD from any and all liability and/ or claims that may arise in relation to using the PRBB (PTY) LTD website as well as indemnifying PRBB (PTY) LTD against any direct, indirect, consequential, third party and other claims howsoever arising. By the continued use of this website, it is assumed that you have read these Terms and Conditions and have assented to them.
By using this site, you both indemnify and absolve PRBB (PTY) LTD from any and all liability and/or claims that may arise in relation to using the PRBB (PTY) LTD website as well as indemnifying PRBB (PTY) LTD against any direct, indirect, consequential, third party and other claims howsoever arising. By the continued use of this website, it is assumed that you have read these Terms and Conditions and have assented to them.